This was sent to Taylor's website from the parents of ALex  Scott, Oprah's
little friend who died of neuroblastome last year. If you can  find the time to
test drive, it would be great!
Jeanna

It is that time of year again -- Volvo For Life Days!
Our great  supporters at Volvo have expanded their fundraising program this
year with a  nationwide fundraiser called Volvo For Life Days from October 8 -
16th.
Here  is how it works:
During this 9 day fundraiser, Volvo will donate $20 to  Alex's Lemonade Stand
for every test drive taken at participating retailers  (about 300 across the
country).
Retailers across the country are also  hosting Alex's Lemonade Stands in
their dealerships from October 8 - 16th.
Many dealers are also hosting other events as part of this fundraising
effort.
If we can get an average of 100 test drives at each dealer, we are  looking
at $600,000 raised in just 9 days.

So, please... take a test  drive, tell your friends, pass along this email...
we think we can make this a  huge success.

You can find a dealer near you at  www.volvo4lifeawards.com
Or email us directly with any questions.

Also  see the advertisement promoting the event in this week's People
Magazine and  Parade Magazine.

We personally plan on visiting each dealer in this area  to thank them for
their support.

As always, we appreciate your  support.
Liz and Jay Scott
Alex's  Parents
www.alexslemonade.org
Fighting childhood cancer, one cup at a  time.
610-649-3034
fax 610-649-3038
Mailing address:
333 E.  Lancaster Avenue, #414