Date:    Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:04:57 -0500
From:    Jan Buchholz <jbuchhol@ESU6.ORG>
Subject: newsweek

I have just been informed by the administration that our patron did not
accept keeping Newsweek on the rack. He is asking for time at the next
board meeting. Can any of you help me with how to verify if a magazine
is biased or unbiased? Are U.S. News and World Report, Time, and
Newsweek biased in their writing? If so, which bias do they represent.
What could be valid responses to this situation? Thanks

Jan Buchholz
Pawnee City Schools
Pawnee City, NE 68420