Funny you should mention something like that! We just finished our
state library conference (have only been home an hour!) and while I
have a nice car, I spent 2 hours vacuuming it out and when I got it
washed on Tuesday I had the car wash guys wipe down the door jams...
my husband was playing chauffeur to the likes of Judy Freeman (WOW!
What a terrific gal! Kept us spellbound with all of her ideas! (Hi,
Judy! Hope your basement wasn't flooded)), Gordon Korman and Alex
Sanchez! They probably didn't notice that it was clean, but they sure
would have noticed if it was dirty!

BTW, we also had Patricia Reilly Giff (aka as "Pat Giff")...and she
was also terrific! (but she didn't get to ride in my clean car...she
rented one and drove over from Seattle)

Consider this a recommendation for any of these authors!

Barb Engvall
=^..^=

Teacher-Librarian
John Campbell Elem