I'm presenting a workshop next week entitled "More Than Google"--which will focus
on how to use Google effectively for online research at the high school level.
This will be for school librarians who want to learn how to use Google (and all the
bells and whistles) to teach students how to effectively search using this specific
search engine.

----(Rather than completely banning the Internet for research, I figured it would
be more effective to teach librarians how to "learn the Google search engine and
teach it" than to fight students who WILL use it, regardless of what we say.)

So....I have a ton of great things to share with the librarians at this point, but
I want to make sure that I'm not missing anything specific that you think is great
about the search engine (and all of its components).  If you have any suggestions
or ideas about this search engine that you think I should add, please let me know.

(I know...I still need to post my last list of "Survival Tips and Tricks" and I'll
do that with this one!)  Please email me off list---I'll repost the best of Google
here and then the rest of the list on my website after the presentation next week!

Thanks for helping!

~Shonda

Shonda Brisco, MLIS
US / Technology Librarian