Re; AV and venting.

I love Peter's idea about an inservice to train everyone on basics.  Very simple
solution to the problem!

I have to admit, though, if I was interested in working with AV materials I might
not have gone back to school for an MLS in the first place, and I bet that many
librarians were drawn more by books initially than by technology.  New MLS grads
are very likely to have had specific coursework in using technology in schools, so
it shouldn't be a suprise to any of us.  And of course we were raised on TV.
Watching a filmstrip in school was one of my favorite things!

My confession is that I have a BS in Mass Communications-broadcast journalism and I
am quite comfortable with AV.  No one at my school knows this yet, and I'm keeping
it that way!

Susan Waring
LMS
OLS Seton Middle Campus