Do any of you have that one teacher? You know who I'm talking about. He or she just
doesn't believe the rules apply to him or her. Let's say the library policy is no
more than 5 students from one teacher's class at a time unless the teacher comes.
Do you have the teacher who sends 16 to "type a little short story" because "you're
so nice, you won't mind,"?

Or maybe the policy is 24 hours notice for using a video or getting video equipment
and this same teacher shows up a lunchtime to get a VCR that she can't hook up
alone and when you say you'll bring it first thing in the morning she replies, "But
daaahhhhling, I need it next period, so won't you be a doll and fix it up for me?"

Finally, does this teacher ever happen to be the principal's pet teacher because
she taught him when he was in middle school at the same middle school, in the same
room, from the same books?

I'm male and Southern and was taught to say yes, ma'am and no, ma'am and respect my
elders, but I may have to ask my dear sainted Nana Wham to forgive me on this one!

Just wondered if it was me :)

Have a good weekend.

Shannon

Shannon D. Wham