From: Robin Shtulman <shtulman@ERVING.COM>
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] GEN: Reading time during your workday?
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:22:05 -0500

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we had time to read during the workday!
No, I take piles of books home to read, especially if I plan to book  talk
them or read them aloud to students, or if I have a question  about who is
the right audience.  Fortunately, I consider it a perk  of the job!

On Oct 31, 2005, at 8:56 AM, AMY PALAIA wrote:

>Dear LM_Net,
>
>Do any of you set aside "reading time" as part of your workday.  I  do
>booktalks quite often, and I am finding that I am usually doing  the bulk
>of that work at home (reading, and writing the talks).  I  am on a flex
>schedule here.
>
>I was not sure if that was a justifiable use of my time, and I was
>wondering if anyone else did do this.  If so, how many hours per week?

Robin Shtulman
Erving Elementary School
28 Northfield Rd.
Erving, MA  01344