Hi everyone,

My Katrina blog/mobcast "Katrina Aftermath" has been up and running for
just over 24 hours now. So far, people have posted nearly 40 blog
entries to it, not to mention countless photos via RSS feeds I'm
collecting from Flickr.com. I've also just added a dynamic collection of
photos of missing people, courtesy of nowpublic.com, which can be found
here:

http://katrina05.blogspot.com/2005/08/missing-persons-photo-feed.html

More sites seem to be aggregating photos of the missing; for those that
have RSS feeds, I'll incorporate them into this page as well. If you
have a website or a blog and you'd like to display the feed of missing
persons photos, please stick this code on your webpage:

<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/NISXSWRCYF.js"><noscript><a
href="http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/NISXSWRCYF.html">Click for
&quot;Katrina Missing Persons Feed&quot;.</a> By <a

Traffic is very busy right now - around 500 page views an hour - and
it'll probably continue to rise. So if you have any information or
insights you'd like to contribute to the site - even thoughts and
prayers for the missing - please go here:

http://katrina05.blogspot.com

Instructions for posting photos, voicemail podcasts and text can be
found in the right column of the homepage. I'm really hoping some people
will use the voicemail tool to post audio to the site; you just pick up
the phone, key in the PIN codes and start talking.

Thanks again to everyone who's posted content so far - keep 'em coming...

andy

--
Andy Carvin