Our teachers and students claim that they could not survive without
netTrekker!! We are using netTrekker d.i. this year - the new interface
with readability levels and 3 different search interfaces. The ELL/ESL
components will help our teachers find web resources for those students
too. I recommend this wonderful alternative to students 'googling' for
quality sites - now they can 'schoogle' for sites and get results that
are educationally sound.

Melissa Rippy

Manager, Media Processing

Pasadena ISD

1826 East Sam Houston Parkway South

Pasadena, TX  77503

713.740.0150

mrippy@pasadenaisd.org <mailto:mrippy@pasadenaisd.org>

Daylight savings time - why are they saving it and where do they keep
it?

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and/or
PRIVILEDGED and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized
use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is
prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this message.