Hi everyone,
     Please forgive me for this post, but I just needed to ground myself by
reconnecting to librarians for a moment.  It is my understanding that Port
Sulphur High School in Plaquemines Parish is now under water and its future is
uncertain.  I've heard nothing about my home in Gretna on the Westbank of New
Orleans, but am hopeful that it is okay.
     Please remember our faculty, staff, and students as we struggle to find
employment, homes, and establish ourselves once again.  There a numerous
details that are just overwhelming.
     I'm signing off LM_NET until I can once again call a computer my own.  I
will miss the wonderful messages and information that have so improved my
library program and done wonders for my professional growth.  I hope to be back
in a library and on this listserv again soon.
     Thanks for listening, Sue St. Ann