I just finished watching the video blog Rocketboom and their take on
Katrina. I'm practically speechless.

Rocketboom is produced daily by Amanda Congdon and Andrew Baron.
Normally it is a newscast made up of quirky short stories. Today it is
quite different, all dedicated to a story of one woman's plight in New
Orleans. It is not a true story - it is a performance done by Amanda.
But that doesn't mitigate how extraordinary it is.

http://www.rocketboom.com/vlog/archives/2005/09/rb_05_sep_01.html

If there's anyone who questions the role video bloggers can play in
making a difference in this godforsaken mess, please watch this video.
It captures the helplessness and anguish of its victims better than
pretty much anything I've seen on the news this week. It makes me proud
to be a video blogger.

andy

--
Andy Carvin