Just came across these great deals at Bookdepot.com

Mr Wiggle chart stickers (about 1/2 in size, 720 stickers per pack)
(75 cents) (800+ in stock)
Mr Wiggle - I Love book Charts - that you put the stickers on to
track students behaviors, returned books, etc.  ( 56 cents per pack
of 36 charts) (200+ in stock)

They have more than 200 of each in stock... only thing is, since this
is a wholesale book warehouse, you need to spend $250 to qualify for
the wholesale pricing.   However, if you are already buying stuff
from them, you can add these items to your order.

I'm going to be placing an order in September, so if anyone would
like me to order some for them, just let me know.

Here's what they look like:
http://www.bookdepot.com/store/display.book.html?isbn=0742405001
http://www.bookdepot.com/store/display.book.html?isbn=0742406512

  They just brought in a large shipment of educational items (not
just books) from McGraw Hill Publishing. In browsing the list, I've
spotted posters, rulers, flash cards, Literature notes, bulletin
board borders,

I have no connection with BookDepot.com, other than being a happy
customer!

Suzanne Ng, Librarian
South Mountain Elem. School
South Orange, NJ 07079