Hi Netters,

Here it is Labor Day weekend, school starting Tuesday and my son and I are
desperate.  He had a summer project to do for lab Bio Honors.  He has been
diligently working on it with the help of our family dentist.  Our dentist told us
on numerous occasions for more then a month that he had copies of or access to
three dental articles that we had found we needed on Pub Med.  Well, today he
informed us that he couldn't get them.  My son needs to get them, read them and
suuurize them by Tuesday!!!  If there is anyone out there who can get these
articles for him we would be forever in your debt.  The articles are as follows:
Gen Dent. 2005 Jan-Feb;53(1):28-31.
 Effects of sports drinks and other beverages on dental enamel.
 von Fraunhofer JA, Rogers MM.

Am J Dent. 2005 Apr;18(2):101-4.

Sports drinks and dental erosion.

Coombes JS.

J Dent. 2005 Apr;33(4):343-8. Epub 2004 Dec 25.

A methodology for testing the erosive potential of sports drinks.

Hooper SM, Hughes JA, Newcombe RG, Addy M, West NX.

Thank you, I know that you guys won't let us down!!  Have a great weekend.

Please contact me off list at marekerr@optonline.net.

Marianne Kerrigan
Teacher Librarian
Brick Township High School