On Tuesday, September 20th, the Tarrant County Association of School Librarians
will host speaker-librarian-author, Toni Buzzeo, to the Fall Meeting which will be
held at Fort Worth Country Day School in Fort Worth.

Toni, who spoke at the Texas Library Association conference in April, will speak to
area librarians on overcoming the "Roadblocks to Collaboration."

This email is being generated to provide those who are interested in attending the
fall meeting the opportunity to pre-order her books before the meeting.  Toni will
be providing these books at the fall meeting and autographing these titles for
those who have pre-ordered.

To pre-order the books please download the order form attached and submit it to me
before Tuesday, September 6th.  Return completed forms to me at: sbrisco@fwcds.org
You may pay in advance by mail or you may pay at the meeting by making a copy of
your submitted form and bringing it to the meeting.  If you choose to make payment
now, you may mail it to me at:   Shonda Brisco, Fort Worth Country Day School, 4200
Country Day Lane, Fort Worth, TX 76109.  A copy of your submitted form and notice
of payment will be recorded and your books will be available at the door.
Pre-orders not paid for in advance may be paid at the door that evening.

To make reservations to attend the TCASL meeting, go to the TCASL website at:
http://teacherweb.com/TX/TCASL/LIB/index.html

Choose  RESERVATIONS and follow the instructions there.
http://teacherweb.com/TX/TCASL/LIB/hf0.stm

We hope you can attend this motivating event to start out the new school year!!

~Shonda Brisco
TCASL President

Shonda Brisco, MLIS
US / Technology Librarian