Hi MAME and LM_NET members-

**Apologies for cross-postings**

The IPL Poetry Open Mic Wiki is now open and ready for your
students' poetic contributions.

Be sure to check out the other great things in this section of
the IPL, too, like the other poetry resources, the Graphic Novels
Guide, and the Procrastinator section.

In case you're wondering what a poetry open mic is, check out
my original message below.

Poetically yours,

Marcia Mardis