Hi folks,

I have had two articles published this week that address cyberbullying. The
first is a commentary in Education Week. The URL is:

http://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2006/04/05/30willard.h25.html?levelId=1000

If you register on this site, you get a weekly email with headlines, and the
ability to access two articles per week.

There is also an article I wrote in School Library Journal. It is online at:

http://www.schoollibraryjournal.com/article/CA6320009.html

I have not yet been able to find good email discussion groups for school
counselors, school administrators, or school resource officers. The
cyberbullying issue is likely to be of greatest interest to these three safe
schools personnel. Please do me a favor of forwarding this message to such
personnel in your district. Thanks.

Good news on the publication front for my book Cyberbullying and
Cyberthreats. Both Research Press and the American School Counselor's
Association have requested the ability to distribute my book. I am still
serving customers who want more than 20 copies and offer discounts for this.
Research Press's online catalogue is now linked on my site, ASCA is soon to
come.

Nancy

--
Nancy Willard, M.S., J.D.
http://csriu.org

Cyberbullying and Cyberthreats: Responding to the Challenge of Online Social
Cruelty, Threats, and Distress, a resource for educators, is now available
online at http://cyberbully.org.