Hello!

Anyone in or near Astoria, Queens is invited to my community auction to
raise money for my school library!  All are welcome!

CHINESE  AUCTION!
P.S. 84
22-45 41 Street
Astoria, NY  11105
MAY 5, 2006
7:00-9:30
$5 TO ENTER
Help us get lots of new books for our  school library!

Dinner in Manhattan – Blue Water Grill  - $150 Gift  Certificate

Big Apple Circus – 4 Grandstand Seats – Cunningham Park (you select date) -
$100  Value
College Savings!  RidgeWood Savings Bank Astoria - $100 Savings Bond ($50
Value)
Dinner at Trattoria  L’incontro   -   $75 Gift  Certificate
Dinner at Forno  Italia -  $50 Gift  Certificate
Dinner at Stamatis - $50 Gift Certificate
Dinner at Wave Thai  - $50 Gift Certificate
Call Me For Brunch!   718 -  $50 Gift  Certificate
Lunch for two at Mezzo  Mezzo - $40 Gift  Certificate
Lunch for two at Just  Arthur’s - $25 Gift  Certificate
Lunch for two at China Buffet -  Two Lunch Specials
Sweet Tooth?  Desserts from Martha’s  Bakery - $10 Gift  Certificate
Family Picnic – Buon Appetit  Deli - $25 Gift  Certificate
Pizza Night at  Portabello - $25  Gift Certificate
Pizza Night at  Alba’s -  $20 Gift  Certificate
Ice Cream Sundae at Emack &  Bolio’s - $5 Gift  Certificate
Early Morning Bagels at Brooklyn Bagel -$5 Gift Certificate (3  certificates
$15)
Flowers for Your Date from  Metropolitan Flower Shop  - $25 Gift  Certificate
New Pair of Shoes at Sole  Desire - $25 Gift  Certifcate
Manicure for Your Night  Out - Cosmo Nails /  Perfect Nails -  $5 Gift
Certificate
Other prizes include NY Jets and  Giants signed items, $75 designer watch,
$25 gift certificate to the Container  Store, art work, children’s toys and
clothes.
Elizabeth O'Brien
School Librarian
P.S. 84