Dear LM-Netters:
There was apparently some confustion about this DVD.  It is free only
to schools in Alabama.  Explanation, web address  & ordering information
are included below.

Patsy McLaughlin
Librarian
Technology Integration Mentor (TIM)
Spring I.S.D.
Bammel Middle School
16711 Ella Boulevard
Houston, Texas 77090
281-586-2600
patsym@springisd.org
www.springisd.org/bms/library

"Censorship, like charity, should begin at home; but,
 unlike charity, it should end there."
                                          Clare Booth Luce

>>> "Pat Mitchell" <auntielitter@bellsouth.net> 4/10/2006 12:21 PM >>>
Hi!

My name is Pat Mitchell and I am the original Auntie Litter and the
founder
of Auntie Litter, Inc. Thank you for writing to us in regards to our
new CD/
DVD package "Sing for Earth Day". It really is fun and children
absoulutely
love it. There seems to be some confusion though.

I don't know how, but somewhere on the internet, it is announcing that
these
are for free for all schools. Schools in Alabama received them for
free
because of three grants that we received. I think one of the librarians
must
have gotten excited about it and posted it on the list serve for
librarians
nationwide.

We are offering these for $12 each including postage. Fax us a
purchase
order on your school's letterhead and we will send it to you right away
with
an invoice. Our fax number is (205 )879-3049. We will have this new kit
on
our website this week so you can also order by PayPal.  Please visit
our
website at www.AuntieLitter.org for more educational videos and
supplementary materials. We also have activity pages that you can
download
on the section for kids. Thank you for helping Auntie Litter "do for
the
enviroment what Uncle Sam has done for patriotism." Thank you so much.

Pat Mitchell
Auntie Litter, Inc.
1776 Independence Ct. Ste 304
ph:  (205) 879-3009
fax: (205) 879-3049
www.AuntieLitter.org

Please send a copy of the free Earth Day DVD to:

Patsy McLaughlin
Bammel Middle School Library
16711 Ella Blvd.
Houston, TX 77090
281-586-2600
email: patsym@springisd.org

Thanks!

Patsy McLaughlin
Librarian
Technology Integration Mentor (TIM)
Spring I.S.D.
Bammel Middle School
16711 Ella Boulevard
Houston, Texas 77090
281-586-2600
patsym@springisd.org
www.springisd.org/bms/library

"Censorship, like charity, should begin at home; but,  unlike charity,
it
should end there."
                                          Clare Booth Luce

LM_NET Mailing List Home