Thanks, Alice, for the reminder.

If you've ever been curious about how to use a wiki, this is your
chance. Join us!  If you are a wiki pro and would like to lend a hand.
 Join us!  I am hoping folks will take ownership of the pages of the
teacherlibrarian wiki (http://teacherlibrarianwiki.pbwiki.com/).
Please use it as both a resource and a sandbox.  This is a group that
knows how to collaborate!

As I play with wikis, the curricular connections become clear.  They
are truly wonderful for collaborative projects, both in our schools
and beyond.  I am currently working with teachers on a wiki dictionary
for literary terms, which will include examples from the novels the
classes are reading. There are so many possibilities!

Joyce Kasman Valenza
Springfield Township HS Library                    techlife@school
Philadelphia Inquirer
Phone: 215-233-6030 Ext. 2502                     Fax: 215-836-5237
Library website: http://mciu.org/~spjvweb     Blog:
http://joycevalenza.edublogs.org
Doctoral student UNT SLIS