Brilliant!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Reggie Buresh
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:00 AM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] laminate oversize poster?

Fold the poster in half, good side out. Run it through your laminator or
have the copier place run it through. Then very carefully take a sharp knife
and slice through the "sealed" edges around the 3 sides you want to open up.
There will be a crease down the middle where you folded it, but usually this
isn't too noticeable. Practice on some scrap paper to get the idea before
you try the real thing.

Reggie

BOOKS. The original laptops. If Reading was a Varsity Sport, Librarians
would rule the world.

Reggie Buresh / Librarian & Webmaster
Mahtomedi High School
8000 75th St. North