I am in need of some assistance.  I am working on a research project,  the
topic is the escalation of violence with in young adult literature in the  last
fifty years.  I plan on spending the Spring Recess reading as many YA  books
as I can.  I am having a little bit of difficulty finding YA books  that were
published between 1965-1975.  I have the books by S.E. Hinton,  Robert Cormier,
and Paul ZIndel.  I was wondering if anyone can recommend  other authors of
the time period that may still be in print.  If not could  you recommend a
search tool.  I check the OPAC but unfortunately it does  not allow me to search
by year of publication.  Any advice would be  appreciated.

Thank You
Arlene Laverde
Teacher-PS 92
MLS-Graduate Student.