If the spam control is what you are most interested in, I'd look at
spambayes for Outlook (but not express)
<http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/index.html> Easy install, doesn't slow
machine down, and learns your preferences quickly. We use it on two
machines at home.

Or move to Thunderbird <http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/> built in
spam control - mine catches just about all the the spam and never false
positives.
Gmail's spam control works as well.

Two things to watch with Icredimail (and other add-on programs) are the
links that they force into your mail and the 'extras' like backgrounds
and sounds that can really increase the size of emails and thus the
speed of downloads for those not on cable. And a lot of that stuff
really makes mail look unprofessional; something to consider if you're
mailing proposals, other teachers, parents.

It is better to watch your practices and use a separate account for
registering on websites and promos.

Robert Eiffert
Librarian, Pacific MS  Vancouver WA
pac.egreen.wednet.edu/library beiffert@egreen.wednet.edu
Librarian in the Middle Blog: www.beiffert.net  robert@beiffert.net

"A government consultant with close ties to the civilian leadership in the Pentagon
said that Bush was “absolutely convinced that Iran is going to get the bomb” if it
is not stopped. He said that the President believes that he must do “what no
Democrat or Republican, if elected in the future, would have the courage to do,”
and “that saving Iran is going to be his legacy.”   Seymour Hersh 'The Iran Plans'
NewYorker 17-4-06 <http://www.newyorker.com/printables/fact/060417fa_fact>