Have you seen those Kaplan books for high school students to use to improve their
vocabulary for the SAT? Here's one title. _The Tales of Edgar Allan Poe, A Kaplan
New SAT Score-Raising Classic_, ISBN 0-7432-6468-1.

Here's my question. If you work in a high school, do you know of any of these books
being used by a teacher in a class? We ordered a set of the Poe book for our
district, and the resource teacher who wants to teach the class is now being sent
the strong suggestion that she might have to "justify" using this book. Have you
had any success (or lack) using these resources? I'll be happy to post a hit.

Thanks.

Linda Walkup
Library Media Resource Teacher/District Trainer
Tulsa Public Schools
walkuli@tulsaschools.org
918-925-1150