Hello~
  Working in a middle school library is a big chore, but I love it.  As the school
year winds down I have now faced with the challenge of setting the dates of when to
last allow students to check out books and closing the library for inventory.

  Setting the last date for check out isn't too much of an issue but closing the
library and no library classes always presents a problem as the scheduled library
time is the teacher's planning time.

  Thus the conflict.  How do other schools/systems handle these issues?

  Mary Gavlik
  Libraian
  Chuckey-Doak Middle School
  Afton, TN 37616

I have lived a thousand lives lost within the pages
of a book.      -Robert Cormier

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger
with Voice.