If you and/or a colleague will be attending the International Reading
Association Convention in Chicago April 30 - May 4, please be sure to
drop by Exhibit Booth #1231 for lots of free goodies from the Young
Adult Library Services Association (YALSA).  We'll be handing out free
copies of the Awards Issue of our quarterly journal, Young Adult Library
Services, information about our upcoming Teen Read Week, and Akeelah and
the Bee Reading Challenge contest posters.  Or just stop by to get info
about YALSA and/or join on the spot (all the cool people are doing it).

You will also want to visit Booklist's booth (#1733) for free 2006
Michael L. Printz Award bookmarks and School Library Journal's booth for
free 2006 Margaret Edwards Award bookmarks.  While you're there, be sure
to thank them for sponsoring these prestigious young adult literature
awards!

YALSA also encourages you to visit our official 2006 Teen Read Week
Promotional Partners, Orca Book Publishers and Simon & Schuster
Children's Publishing.  To purchase Teen Read Week posters and bookmarks
for your library or classroom, visit the ALA Graphics/Publishing booth
(#1640).

We hope to see you in Chicago!
-Beth

Beth Yoke
Executive Director
Young Adult Library Services Association,
fastest growing division of the American Library Association
50 E. Huron St.
Chicago, IL 60611
1 (800) 545-2433 x4391
byoke@ala.org
www.ala.org/yalsa
Check out our '06 award winning books at
www.ala.org/yalsa/booklists