I had several worksheets, links, and other sources on website evaluations that were
placed on an "all-access" file within our server.  This was to allow my students
(in my classes) to be able to use the materials without passwords, etc.

Today I checked the file and discovered that everything in the file had been
deleted (figures) and I don't have my back-ups with me (they're at home).

The quandry is that I have an administrator who wants to use these materials today
with a student who has found some "hate sites" online and began spouting the
offensive information against other students.  The administrator would like some
worksheets for the student to complete in order to be able to evaluate online sites
to determine if the resource is credible.  (Why is it that "we" always use the
library, writing, or reading as PUNISHMENT???  But I digress.....)

I don't have anything available today and the administrator needs the material
ASAP.   Does anyone have any worksheets already created that can be used for
website evaluation with students?  If so, would you mind sharing them?

You may respond off-list.  Thanks for sharing!

~Shonda

Shonda Brisco, MLIS
US / Technology Librarian
4200 Country Day Lane
Fort Worth Country Day School
Fort Worth, TX
817.732.7718 ext. 339

"We can't wait for somebody outside of ourselves to rescue us, because nobody is
coming to the rescue..."
 ~ Ross Todd, Professor
School of Communications, Information, and Library Studies, Rutgers University

sbrisco@fwcds.org
http://www.fwcds.org/campus/libraries/default.asp