The symbols that you look up change every time...so use the same 2
digit number over and over, (like 20 -2 = 18) and the corresponding
symbol will change each time. They have assigned that same symbol to
all of the possible answers for each try.

Not magic, just slight of eye!

Barb Engvall
=^..^=

Teacher-Librarian