I am resending a request I sent out several weeks ago.  I received
more requests for a HIT than actual responses.  Maybe the lack of
libraries yet are purchasing and circulating digital books or
eaudiobooks.  I also realized that my request went out about the time
of spring break, so there may be some of you who didn't see it.  Any
information you can give me will be greatly appreciated.  I will post
a HIT if there are enough responses.  Thank You!

I received a request from our high school principal today asking me to
write the "awesome" library listserv I've gotten information from
before.
He's been very impressed at the speed with which you answer and the
quality of your responses.  Thanks!

Our school is presently looking for ways to increase our audiobook
collections to assist our ESL students and those with learning
disabilities.  Do any of you have digital books in your collection?  If
so, how do you purchase and distribute them?

He is also asking us to look into NetLibrary and see if what they offer
would work for our library.  Do any of you have experience with
NetLibrary?  How does it work for you?  Is it widely used by your
student
body?

Any thoughts along this line will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so
much
for your help!

Becky Zirkle
Assistant Librarian