I am a graduate student in the LIBM program.  For a final group project for the
semester in the Integration of the School Library Media Resources into the
Curriculum, our group needs examples of copyright forms that are used in the school
systems.  We have a couple of examples, but would like to see what is included in
several other district's requirements.  These forms include request for off-air
video taping, request for television videotape retention, request for principal
approval to show non-catalogued videotapes, request for permission to copy printed
materials, and request to show rented videotapes.  Our group is to present an
in-service on copyright and want to have some activities to break the ice and
introduce the teachers to practicing good copyright usage. Any suggestions for
activities and resources would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance for
all of your help!  You may send this information to me off list and I will post a
hit when it is finished.

--
Lisa K. Polk
UCA LIBM Graduate Student