I recently read Stained by Jennifer Richard Jacobson about the sexual
molestation by a priest of teenage boys.  I loved the book and feel that
our 8th grade girls will love it.  But the reviews all say Grades 9-Up,
so although it is a quality piece of literature, I don't have the
reviews to back me up!  Are there other middle schools who have the
book?  Any challenges?

Thanks for your help!

Julie Purdy
Mt. Ararat Middle School
Topsham, Maine
purdyj@link75.org

This communication (including all attachments) is intended solely for the use of
the person or persons to whom it is addressed and contains information that may be
privileged or confidential MSAD No. 75 information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying, printing or
distribution of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. If you
received this email in error, please notify the author immediately by replying to
this message and delete the original message.

Maine School Administrative District No. 75
http://www.link75.org