Hello,

   On Friday I am doing a teacher workshop on the topic of student plagiarism and
Internet copyright awareness.  I want to provide an overview of the problem via a
PowerPoint and then share resources and ways for teachers to prevent plagiarism.

Any materials you can pass along to me via attachments or experiences/ideas is
greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

AMY PALAIA, LMS
2Rivers Magnet Middle School