I have a 7th grade language arts teacher who went to a workshop several years ago
where they compared the speed and accuracy of print resources and the Internet.
She would like to do some type of project with this in the next couple of days (of
course) and can't find any of her information.  I need any information you might
have already compiled recently so I can help this teacher who never! comes to me
for collaboration.
Thanks for all of your help!

Colleen Tew, LIS
Cameron MS