My original post:
I have been drafted as co-chair of my school's annual Read-A-Thon. We
decided to use 'You can Read Anywhere' as our theme. I would like to
highlight some elementary level books that have this same theme. So far I
have come up with Read and Rise by Sandra Pinkney, Read to Your Bunny by
Rosemary Wells and The Best Place to Read by Debbie Bertram and Susan Bloom.

I know there must be legions of books with this same theme. May I pick your
brains for your favorites?

As always, thanks in advance.

Thank you all for you suggestions.  Many of you have asked for a hit.

Here it is.  In no particular order.

Book! Book! Book! by Deborah Bruss, Stella Louella's Runaway Book by Lisa
Campbell Ernst,Library Lil by Suzanne Williams Wolf by Becky Bloom Miss
Smith's Incredible Storybook by Michael Garland, Wild About Books by Judy
Sierra, l Iike Too Many Frogs by Asher, ou Read to Me, I'll Read to You by
Mary Ann Hoberman, Wolf by Bloom,

Farmer, Bonnie. ABC: Letters in the Library. 2005. Lobster Press. ISBN
1894222873 Lewis, J. Patrick. Please Bury Me In the Library. 2005.
Gulliver/Harcourt. ISBN 0152163875 Pulver, Robin. Author Day for Room 3T.
2005. Clarion. ISBN 0618354069Law, Felicia. The Bookseller Bird. 2006.
Picture Window Books, ISBN 1404812830 Hest, Amy. Mr. George Baker. 2004.
Candlewick Press. ISBN 0763612332 (Reading Rainbow) Fraser, Mary Ann. IQ
Goes To The Library. 2003. Walker & Company. ISBN 0-8027-8877-7 Parr, Todd.
Reading Makes You Feel Good. 2005. Little, Brown and Company. ISBN
0316160040 Hopkins, Jackie. The Shelf Elf. 2005. Highsmith

Read Anything Good Lately? by Susan Allen