Thanks for this review...being elementary I sometimes miss some of
these great books. This one sounds fascinating...along the more adult
lines if you haven't read Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
put that on your remaining must read list for the summer...

Barb
Barb Engvall
=^..^=

Teacher-Librarian