Hi all,

Four of our schools have equipment which allow video conferencing.  If your
school can also use that technology and would be interested in making a
connection with us this school year, please contact me off-line.  I'd like to
see what options might be available to us for this year that we haven't tried
before.  Thanks!

Have a great day!

Marge Cox
Media Services Director
Noblesville Schools
1775 Field Drive
Noblesville, IN 46060
Phone - 317 - 773 - 3171
Fax     - 317 - 773 - 7845
E-mail - marge_cox@mail.nobl.k12.in.us

Every student...Every day...Challenge and Success!

*** This message is from Noblesville Schools and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If you are not the addressee of this e-mail or it was
addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to copy or distribute this
e-mail or attachments.  Any error in addressing or delivery of this e-mail does
not waive confidentiality or privilege.  If you received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it.  This e-mail message
may not be copied, distributed, or forwarded without this statement and the
permission of the sender.