I am posting this email for Donna Cook who is current experiencing difficulty with
her email server. To respond directly to Donna, please address your thoughts to
www.donnacook@lycos.com Thanks. sg

***We have a new Primary library. Hooray! It needs new window coverings. It had
mismatched mini-blinds which had to go. What do you recommend? The windows run down
one whole side of the 60 foot library on an outside westward-facing wall. However,
I don't think west sun is a problem due to a good overhang and nearby buildings.
The windows start at the ceiling and go to 36" off the floor. They will be a
significant design and mood-setting fixture. My mind has been turning to top-down
blinds. Has anyone experience with that?

Any and all input on any kind of window covering that you love (or hate) is deeply
appreciated. Donna***

Sharon Gullett
ESC Region VII
sgullett@esc7.net