Thanks to: Bonnie, Jamie, Arlene, Maria, Barb and Jared What a wealth of knowledge!
Below are good places for fonts and clip art.

--A good place to check would be scrapNFonts.com They have tons of fonts and
are very well priced. Hope this helps!

--These are not a font, but a graphic.  I think this is what you would want for a
bullet anyway.
http://www.eskimo.com/~physmith/abcblock.html

--
Here is a link to a free font that resembles baby blocks.  Hope it helps.  B1 free
fonts - Acid Fonts

--Hi! Try www.dafont.com
This one
http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=112&page=4
is called Baby Blocks and may be close to what you are looking for -- they have
lots of fun fonts!

--There are two that I know of: Baby Blocks which is a 2D block which only shows
the face of the block. You can download it at
http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=baby_blocks

There is also Babys Blocks, which is more 3D in appearance. I got that one as part
of a font purchase and haven't seen it as a download.

-- I'm on the digest version of LM-NET, so I'm sure you've probably had lots of

 http://www.dafont.com/chockablocknf.font

Thanks, again,  to all of you.

Pat Bartoshesky, Librarian
Highlands School (k-5)