Julie,

Okay to join, I went to Yahoo.com
Then I clicked on Groups and typed Accelerated Reader in the search bar.
It came up with the

I couldn't find the elementary one.
To sign up, you just click the Join Group button on the bottom of the page.
You will have to set up a Yahoo account if you don't have one and explain
why you want to join.
They only allow school personnel to join.

That's about all I know right now. I just got my acceptance letter from Quiz
List.

Have fun,
Sherry

Get the new Windows Live Messenger!