From: Jacqueline Henry [mailto:jhenry@GANANDA.ORG]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 7:32 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: More fodder for the wiki-wars

Every time I start feeling better about Wikipedia as a resource -
something else happens....

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/31578/

I might as well resign myself to be permanently ambivalent about it.

Jacquie

"The Librarian, whose job is to heal ignorance, to keep life safe for
poetry and to put knowledge smack dab in the middle of the American
way."

From The Philadelphia Inquirer, 9-20-03
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jacquie Henry, MLS