I would add Sport Compact car for the car crazies.  It has a much bigger
following than Hot Rod because the cars in the magazine are actually doable
from a financial point for teen age car enthusiasts, it tends NOT to do as
much skin as Low rider or some of the others and the articles are very well
written.  As a woman car nut and gear head, I arm wrestle with the kids to
read the articles first.

IMHO of course.  But take a look at it on the newsstand or ask some of your
gear hears with Japanese sports cars.

Joanne Benson Glasgow
Teacher Librarian
Evergreen High Schools
830 SW 116th Street
Seattle, WA 98146
206-433-2311
glasgowj@hsd401.org

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I
wouldn't mess with them."              Michael Moore