Dear Colleagues,

I posted this too close to ALA Midwinter I think as I received very
few responses compared to last fall's original survey.  I've revised
this update survey after receiving back many useful suggestions for
making it more useful after the summer 2005 survey. I am revising
other subject reference surveys as well and will post when they are
ready.

Please connect to
http://www.kovacs.com/surveys/govdocscoresurvey.html  to share the
Government Documents Reference print, fee-based, and free Web
accessible government documents you find most useful in providing
reference assistance to patrons.

As always, I will post the data I've  gathered on core subject
reference topics back to the lists I posted the surveys to for
everyone to share as well as posting the data to
http://www.kovacs.com/misc.html.  Last year's data is available on
that page now - scroll down past the current survey links.

Thank you very much for your thoughtful assistance.
Cordially,
Diane
--
  Diane K. Kovacs - Web Teacher http://www.kovacs.com
The Kovacs Guide to Electronic Library Collection Development: