From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Janice Kowalski-Kelly
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 10:55 AM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [LM_NET] Book recommendation for students going away to college

Hello,

Would appreciate your collective advice.  What are your seniors reading?

What books do you recommend for students planning on going away to
college? Thanks,

Janice L. Kowalski-Kelly, LMS
Cleveland Hill Elementary School
Home of the Eagles

---

This has been scanned by the onlinemedia.net Barracuda Spam/Virus
Firewall