1. A pot of yoghurt and a couple of pieces of fruit (Can keep the four-pack
in the library fridge)
2. Last night's meal.  I pack it at the same time I serve the meal so that
it looks good and is balanced and isnt just the unfavoured veges.   This is
often delicious and sometimes they are merely GOOD for me!
3. Pasta packs.  When my daughter cooks up a huge pot of pasta, I freeze
lunch size packs just by themselves.  When I want one, I mix tasty salad
veges - like spring onions (long thin mild green onions), fresh herbs and
grated cheese through them.  We all use these.
4.  Open toasted sandwiches.  Anything that goes on bread, topped with a
little cheese, and grilled.  We have a griller in the workroom.

Meantime, my wonderful, slim, funny and delightful associate sits opposite
me and eats jam sandwiches and drinks power drinks!  Did I say she was slim!

Jan

Jan Radford
TL @ Delany College
GRANVILLE NSW  (In Greater Sydney)