My lunch Monday through Thursday is a salad, plus various leftovers from
dinners during the last week or so. Friday lunch is lowfat yoghurt and
fruit.

For the salad: 1 tomato chopped, some redleaf lettuce and arugua chopped,
a bit of pepper (red, yellow, orange), or some yellow squash chopped, or
cucumber (in season). and whatever meat is leftover from dinners the week
before. Usually chicken or fish. I then put some sweet balsamic vinegar on
it in the morning and let it soak. (1-2 tablespoons)

Mid morning snack is an apple (fall, winter, spring) or grapes or peaches
or strawberries (summer, fall). Dessert is a banana, or summer fruits.

Preparation time: about 10-15 minutes the night before.  Nutrition: high
potassium, low salt, low fat, good protein, good fiber.  I make
refrigerator iced tea to go with it, since I can't tolerate most
artificial sweeteners that are found in the diet sodas.

Dan Robinson
HW Wilson Company
Bronx, NY
drobinson@hwwilson.com