From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Esmeralda Majors
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 6:05 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [LM_NET] TARGET:ELEM/MID - Selecting Quality Spanish Materials for
Children

Hi everyone,
My name is Esmeralda Majors.  I am a new librarian opening a new PK-5 campus
which will have Bilingual and Dual Language programs.

I would like to TARGET -> Selecting Quality Spanish Materials for Children.
I'd like to find out how others on LM_Net select these materials for their
libraries.  If people respond to me I'll compile your responses and post a
HIT on LM_Net.

Please respond to me at either address below.  Thank you in advance.

Esmeralda Majors
Lewis Elementary School, Librarian
Houston, Texas

emajors@springisd.org
exm002@shsu.edu

To change your LM_NET status, e-mail to: listserv@listserv.syr.edu In the
message write EITHER: 1) SIGNOFF LM_NET  2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL