    Every summer I plan to barcode and catalog our school library AV
equipment (and never get to it): LCD projector, carts, library's extra
overhead projectors, video camera, televisions, "buzzer game," etc.
    Would anyone mind sending me an example of a MARC record for some of
these? Is there a place to enter where these items were bought, when
purchased, etc. I also need to know under what material type to place them.
I am not at school right now and am really only familiar with Follett's book
and video choices of type.
    Your help is greatly appreciated. Maybe this will be the summer it will
get done!

Carol F. Wirwa, Librarian
Crockett County Middle School
497 N. Cavalier Drive