Rats, the website is down. It was up and down yesterday. I waited to be
sure it was up again and then posted last night, but then it went down.
If I were to hazard a guess I would say that they are getting a lot of
traffic and the organization's site is not up to it...thanks for trying
and if you are game, you can always try again. :-) I think it tends to
come up later in the day. Like all musicians, the site keepers probably
are sleeping in during the morning.

I do have another question: Emily got this message last night and she is
willing to send clothes but I am leery and so is she. The sender does
not even give a location where to send. She absolutely will not send $$$
(doesn't have it!)--but she is the sort to be very softhearted but we do
wonder if this is dangerous. There is such a thing as radio Sanyu, and
he names two of her tunes specifically. One question I have is, if he is
so poor, how does he have a computer. But maybe he is at school. Maybe
he just wants some western clothes. Hers are western all right!

Again, you guys are the greatest, Mary Ann

PS In any case, I like the part where he enjoys maiming her song.

*********************************
Hullo, Emily Herring, Iam Ivan age 18 years old your fan from
uganda africa, I like your music so much and listen your music on the
radio here called radio sanyu f.m which plays all the song in the
world but i appreciated your voice and your songs and i try
maiming your song so that i can sing it in the school,i listen to
your songs every weekend that is your one of your songs which i
listen

'What Will I Do?    'Let The  Mermaids Flirt With Me'

Am sorry of telling this we don't want to beg but the bad
codition we have here makes us to beg therefore i beg you to send me
some clothers, i know this is gone make you hard to reply but i beg
you to reply because am your fan here who like your music so
much,ples am sorry of telling this i know this is not your job of
helping people but the stiuation here makes us to beg thanks, have
got to go hope hear from you. bye
ivan

Dr. Mary Ann Bell

Associate Professor, Library Science