Please excuse the cross-posts...

Back in February I started a blog/podcast that I called
3DWiredSafety.  I didn't formally announce it because I wasn't sure
that would be able to post regularly enough to warrant such an
announcement and  I was right.  Between February and yesterday, I had
made only six podcasts.  But things have changed.  My schedule is
less cluttered, because I've moved into phase four of my
retirement.  I filed for Social Security this week.  That means I
can't take on much in the way of paying work.  However, that doesn't
mean I'll be any less active.  I'll just be doing much more volunteer
work with WiredSafety.

You may remember I have been working on developing online safety
activities for teachers and students.   In the past two months, I've
been preparing the material for publication online and testing the
lessons with kids in the classroom.  I'm happy to say that within the
next week or two, I'll be posting the link to those activities, but
in the meantime, I decided to make another blog entry and pave the
way with a little rant about the over reaction to social networking.

I hope you'll take a few minutes to read or listen to it at
http://www.3dwriting.com/wiredsafety/blog/

Take Care,
Art

Art Wolinsky
CEO 3DWriting.com
Technology Director - Online Internet Institute
Educational Technology Director - WiredSafety.org
awolinsky@3dwriting.com
(609) 698-8223 (Home Office)
(609) 618-4433 (Cell)

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.
I will surely learn a great deal today.