Once again, it is wonderful to feel a part of such a great "cloud of witnesses" and
I was not only surprised by the number (28) of responses, but also by the variety
and depth of thought that we all put into dealing with our individual settings.  I
will attempt to summarize and condense the responses here.

Much of the thought in this regard focused on having "leveled" materials easily
available and identified for our users.
What was interesting was to read the comments on how people have overcome (space
and design issues to attempt to meet the needs of those young readers of TRUE books!

1 of the respondents doesn't separate her EZ non fiction -- but her youngest
students "don't go there"  so she has found creative ways to share these books with
them by providing "Readers' Services" for them.

1/3 of the respondents follow the traditional method of shelving and considering
any non fiction title (easy or not) together by Dewey.  Of these most had a way of
identifying EZ reader NON FICTION by marking the spine in a way that made it easy
for students and teachers to find.

2/3 of the respondents follow a variety of shelving methods from putting EZ books
at the end of the appropriate shelf in Dewey order to maintaining a section of EZ
non fiction by Dewey order to shelving non fiction with fiction by author.

Only one person responded about funding this section separate from the rest.   I do
this to seek additional funds.  PTO's and others are more ready to shell out money
for specific kinds of things -- like EZ reader non fiction than just to get more
books.   That is why I try to keep them separate from my entire budget.   Our
school uses AR and I can appeal to people who support that program for books in
this way.  The EASY READER non fiction is so applealing to my beginning readers.

Karen McIntyre, Librarian - Westmeade Elementary Library - Nashville TN