Dear LM_NET Colleagues,

I would like to congratulate Donna Baumbach and Linda Miller on the
publication of their new book, "Less Is More:  A Practical Guide to
Weeding School Library Collections," a new book now available from ALA
Editions. See below).

I dearly miss the regular "Weed of the Month" postings here on LM_NET, but
now that I have the book, all is well again! I hope that it will be well
received, since weeding is an area of librarianship that many of us have a
hard time with-- me being one of the biggest culprits. "Less Is More:  A
Practical Guide to Weeding School Library Collections" makes me feel less
guilty when I am away from school and have a subsitute, knowing that they
will be doing some very productive work that I seldom seem to get around
to doing!  ;-)

Peter

Peter Milbury, LM_NET Co-Moderator   pmilbury@iis.syr.edu
School Librarian/CA TeleMentor, Chico HS, Chico, CA
LM_NET: The Voice of the Library Media Community Since 1992
EL-Announce-LM_NET Select: http://elann.biglist.com/el-announce/